Monday, October 23, 2017

Mid month reveal with tutorial by Sheetal

                      Hello Crafty Pals.. Here i am on the blog with an easy peezy tutorial
        Of a card which I made for OFF THE RAILS SCRAPBOOKING October mood board
        I started with a plain white cardstock

             Step 1: I took a white cardstock and made a plain card of 8" by 6".



Step 2: Next I took a coloured patter paper a size smaller that 6" by 8". 
I used red tacky tape to stick this on the base card


This is how it looks after pasting


Step 3:Now I used a pattern pattern paper from papericious fairy land paper pack
and used foam double sided tape to stick it on the card


This is how it looks after pasting... I  also used memento black inck to ink the edges of this pattern paper layer. 

Step 4: In the same way i used one more pattern paper and trimmed it to 4" by 5" and
Pasted it using foam tape after colouring the edges. 


Step 5: Then i have fussy cut out this fairy from the papericious fairy land paper pack 
Die cut sheets and inked the edges using the same black memento ink. 


Its ready 💟😊



HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND GIVE IT A TRY.. ITS SUPER EASY.. 





SHEETAL THAKORE 
OFF THE RAILS SCRAPBOOKING 
Thanks for hopping.. 



No comments :

Post a Comment