Monday, June 5, 2017

Scrapbook Layout Step by Step with Louise "Life of a Boy"

Hi Crafters

Louise with you today.

I'd like to share with you my inspiration from
our June moodboard which has so many ways to be inspired.


I decided to create with a brown and white palette.

I firstly chose this lovely patterned paper from Kaisercraft.
The challenge this month, also includes the task of using multiple photos.

I dug through my stash and found this Echo Park collection which is perfect.
I created a tag and chose this title card.

I made a small cluster with the tag and some other papers.
Then used Distress Ink to darken the edges.

I've used a spatula to spread some Colour Blast Paste "Leather" beneath the cluster.


I decided to add some glitter tape beneath the main photo paper, 
+ a banner to the cluster.

Now that I'm happy with how the background is looking, I need to embellish my page.
More stash items ...

"Life of  a Boy"

Thanks for visiting.

I hope you'll get to play along this month.


No comments :

Post a Comment